This strategy is aimed at making a profit over a distance, not from each individual bet. In the same betting, you can make a profit, which will cover all the failures, from a single bet. That is, you can lose several times, but still come out in the plus. The player must achieve to make a profit due to several winning bets.
The essence is the following rules:
- If a bet loses, the next bet should be the same, that is, it should not be changed, you should take the same bet as before (for example, if it was $3, you should take $3 again, not $4).
- The amount of bets after winning must be increased exactly 2 times.
- Betting odds parimatch bonus should always be 2 or higher (e.g. 2.01, 2.15, 2.5, 3 and so on). This thesis is due to the fact that the approach is taken from the casino, where players bet on black or red (odds there are equal and always equal to 2).
- Initially, the step is set as a percentage of the deposit - the bet will be equal to 3%, 5%, maximum 10% of the bank.
Besides, if you managed to get the amount of winnings on the current balance higher than the step (i.e. you came out in the plus), it is recommended to finish the circle. But you can try to make a profit in the amount bigger than the initial bank.
Is it possible to win and is it a win-win approach
Let's say at once that it is not. Moreover, you need to put a lot of effort. You need to make the right choice of matches and carefully analyze all events. A lot of time should be spent on this. For most beginner bettors, the overtake or Martingale system is better suited.
How to choose the right event
Here are a few tips that will allow you to find the right betting:
- in the qualification of the Europa League and other European Cups, including the Champions League and the Conference League often meet weak and unknown teams, so there is very little information about them, bookmakers give inflated quotations;
- Take games where initially there are no clear favorites;
- Look for games where the guests are stronger than the hosts for all the pre-match calculations, but bookmakers still give high odds on them (the hosts in this case are considered favorites, just because they play on their field);
- bet on the exact score in tennis (if the favorite is much stronger than the underdog, he will surely win with a score of 2:0, if the difference is not too big, then 2:1).
Of course, every sport has its own peculiarities of analysis. It is quite likely that you will notice other patterns. In any case, take such outcomes to grow your initial bank, not to go into deficit. The worst thing that can happen to you is to lose the whole pot.